“A smile is the best makeup a girl could wear”
― Marilyn Monroe
As a fashion blogger, being in front of the camera is apart of my daily routine. I've always been confident in my style and my smile. Recently, however, I’ve noticed that my teeth were not as white as they use to be. That was a problem for me and a big one. I had made my regular dentist appointments and brushed regularly. Why the staining? After paying careful attention to my diet, I realized I drink a lot of tea, which has been known to stain the teeth. A practice that I will definitely not stop any time soon.
I enjoy an iced green tea in the morning to jumpstart my day, a Peach Citrus White Tea Infusion during lunch, and a late night cup of hot tea before bed. Okay, so I love tea, but my smile is as equally important. So when Erin, a rep from Smile Brilliant reached out to me it couldn't have come at a better time. I was eager to try their product.
There are 6 different types of systems you can choose from depending on if you have sensitive teeth or non-sensitive teeth. The kits range from $129 to $179. Not bad compared to the price of whitening kits from the dentist. The system I received came with a Custom-fitted Teeth Whitening Trays, 2 Impression Trays, 3 Sets of Impression Material, 3-Way Postage, and Professional Teeth Whitening Gel & Desensitizing Gel.
1. Brush teeth with water (not toothpaste because the fluoride slows the whitening process.)
2. Whiten for 1-3 hours.
3. Brush teeth with toothpaste as normal.
4. Do a desensitizing gel session for 15-30 minutes.
5. Remove trays but don't rinse or brush for 20 minutes. Just spit (This will leave a thin layer of desensitizing gel on your teeth.)
6. Sleep! It is best to whiten before going to bed so the desensitizing gel has time to absorb into teeth and you are not introducing any food/drink that could stain.
The process is so easy and convenient. You can whiten your teeth without interrupting your everyday routine. So go ahead style your hair, apply your make up, find the perfect outfit to wear. All the while your teeth will be whiter and brighter.
$15 off any tray set:
Here are my results